AirFitTM F10 for Her
The ResMed AirFitTM F10 for Her full face mask delivers the comfort and reliability patients have grown to trust in our traditional full face masks, but in a compact design. The AirFit F10 for Her is the female version of the AirFit F10 — featuring the same open design and performance in a smaller size range to accommodate female facial figures.
Patients have a clear line of sight while wearing it, so they can comfortably read or watch TV in bed while their therapy ramps up. The AirFit F10 for Her is 15% lighter than the QuattroTM FX and it’s our quietest compact mask in the CPAP full face mask category1. In a recent study, patients preferred the AirFit F10 to the market-leading compact CPAP full face mask in terms of seal, comfort and ease of use1, so you can feel confident providing it to your patients.
- Superior comfort. The AirFit F10 for Her is small and lightweight, giving patients an added level of comfort and usability. It includes a dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion that is both comfortable and effective, and SoftEdge™ headgear that features slimmed-down straps for maximum comfort and fewer facial marks.
- Ease of use. A ResMed study found that the majority of patients were set up and fitted in less than two minutes thanks to its simple four-part design, which is also fast and easy for patients to reassemble and clean.1
- Proven performance. The unique frame and headgear work together to provide superior stability and performance. In fact, a study revealed a majority preference by patients over the market-leading compact full face mask in terms of seal.1
- Ultra quiet. Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away from patients and their partner — creating a quiet, peaceful sleeping environment
- ResMed’s Quattro Air and AirFit F10 full face masks share common components (cushion, elbow) to make mask trainings and inventory management easier.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Teach them how to properly clean and disinfect their mask to get the most hygienic and effective therapy.
Like any accessory or item of clothing, masks and mask components wear out over time, resulting in leaks and discomfort. Learn about mask replacement with our FAQs.
A mask that fits well is more comfortable, easier to wear, and provides better therapy. Our mask user guides provide specific instructions on fitting each style of mask.
ResMed's AirFit F10 full face mask provides highly effective sleep apnoea treatment. It offers visual freedom, uncompromised comfort and superior performance.
ResMed's smallest mask yet, in a design created especially for women. The AirFit P10 for Her provides patients with the performance and reliability of the Swift FX for Her, and it's even quieter and lighter.
ResMed's AirFit N10 for Her compact nasal mask delivers effortless performance, comfort and visual freedom in a stylish, female-friendly design.