AcuCareTM F1-1 hospital non-vented full face mask with AAV
AcuCare F1‐1 hospital non‐vented full face mask with anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV) is part of ResMed’s range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
- Non‐vented mask with a built‐in AAV for leak ventilation (single limb
with an exhaust port).
- Colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Clear elbow indicates mask contains an AAV; to be used with a vented circuit. Blue dot indicates mask is non‐vented.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on packaging for quick mask selection.
- Please note: This mask must be used with breathing circuits or positive pressure ventilation (PPV) devices that provide their own method of venting expired or supplemental gases.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Teach them how to properly clean and disinfect their mask to get the most hygienic and effective therapy.
Like any accessory or item of clothing, masks and mask components wear out over time, resulting in leaks and discomfort. Learn about mask replacement with our FAQs.
A mask that fits well is more comfortable, easier to wear, and provides better therapy. Our mask user guides provide specific instructions on fitting each style of mask.
Hospital non-vented full face mask.
Hospital vented full face mask.
Quick-fitting and high-performing, the single-use, disposable ResMed full face hospital NV (non-vented) mask is designed for non-invasive ventilation therapy in the hospital environment.
ResMed full face hospital mask offer the proven comfort and seal of our renowned Mirage cushion technology.