Noxturnal analysis and reporting sleep software is a cutting-edge solution that unleashes the full potential of the Nox A1 and T3 recording systems. The sophisticated analysis, scoring and advanced reporting tools of Noxturnal make it much easier to correctly interpret a sleep study.
Noxturnal offers a range of accessible and user-friendly features that turn day-to-day processes into an efficient workflow. The Noxturnal software system includes a powerful reporting framework that adds to the flexibility of the solution.
When you're on the move, the Noxturnal app for Android tablets enables you to set up the A1 recorders and perform bio-calibration and impedance checks next to your patient.
- Noxturnal automatically analyses study data during download and immediately displays the recording results in a simple view. When you have finished analysing the study, these results are automatically updated so you always have the right data at your fingertips.
- To simplify the scoring process for technicians and physicians and minimise the time needed for analysis, Noxturnal can automatically pre analyse recorded signals. You can customise and edit the automatic analysis protocols as necessary.
- Noxturnal's reporting system is designed to resemble familiar word-processing packages, so it's easier for you to create, edit and customise your sleep reports. You can also create custom statistical fields for increased flexibility.
- Thanks to a patent-pending algorithm, Noxturnal can turn good quality RIP signals into a calibrated RIP signal. The system can derive flow from your patient's RIP belt and use it to complement the flow signal coming from their nasal cannula, or use it as a substitution if your patient cannot use a nasal cannula.
- Noxturnal software offers a wide range of features, including extended AASM standard PSG recording, immediate recording results with automatic analysis, calibrated RIP technology, flow Volume Loops, and new Pleth waveform analysis. The workspace, reporting framework and statistical fields can be customised and centralised settings can be set up for multi-user environments.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Options for viewing patient data
Monitoring your patient’s sleep apnoea data increases patient compliance. Learn how to process and view patient data on ResMed sleep apnoea devices.
Compatibility with ResMed products
ResMed offers a broad range of devices to monitor data. Find out which ResMed products are compatible with sleep apnoea devices.
Devices and SD Cards
Do your patients have questions about the data card used in their therapy device? Find the answers to frequently asked questions about device data here.
AirView is a user-friendly, cloud-based online platform for the diagnosis and management of sleep-disordered breathing.
Apnealink Reporting Software is the user-friendly analysis and reporting tool for ApneaLink screening devices for sleep-disordered breathing.