S9 VPAPTM ST-A with iVAPS
Protect every breath
The S9 VPAP™ ST-A with intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS) offers an intelligent option for non-invasive ventilation for patients. Learn more about iVAPS.
Evidence from a recent study conducted on patients naive to non-invasive ventilation indicated that when treated with iVAPS, they adhered to therapy for 60 minutes longer (per session) than when treated with standard pressure support (PS) modes.1
- iVAPS targets alveolar ventilation for stable gas exchange in a variety of breathing conditions
- Includes a Learn Targets mode to make it easier to set up with minimal respiratory expertise required
- Applies intelligent backup rate (iBR) only when needed, maximising spontaneous breathing while providing a safety net
- Includes Vsync leak compensation and TiControl™ to significantly improve patient-ventilator synchrony
What sets the S9 VPAP ST-A apart?
- High performance - pressures to 30 cmH2O allow you to treat the full range of NIV patients with a small, portable device
- Paediatric clearance - cleared to treat paediatric patients weighing more than >13 kg (30 lb) and available in a child-friendly design. iVAPS is cleared for patients weighing more than 30 kg+ (66 lb+)
- Added security - configurable audio and visual alarms
Seamless from hospital to home
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Helping patients use devices
The sleep apnoea journey is easier for patients if they are comfortable with their device. Read our FAQs about helping a patient use, and get used to, a CPAP, APAP or Bilevel therapy device.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Learn how to clean and disinfect your patient’s sleep apnoea device for optimal therapy.
Devices and SD Cards
Do your patients have questions about the data card used in their therapy device? Find the answers to frequently asked questions about device data here.
S9 bilevel with backup rate provides exceptional patient-ventilator synchrony.
The S9 VPAP ST-A is a non-invasive ventilator that delivers advanced therapy management and monitoring.
S9 VPAP ST with iVAPS is an intelligent, personalised non-invasive ventilation device that provides the security of a back-up rate in hospital or at home.