S9 VPAPTM S
The S9 VPAP™ S is designed to deliver effective and comfortable bilevel therapy to a wide range of patients, including those who are unable to tolerate standard CPAP therapy.
Incorporating the stylish design and sophisticated comfort features of the award-winning S9™ platform, VPAP bilevel devices help patients comfortably transition to therapy so they can experience the benefits of restful sleep.
- Features enhanced Vsync technology, which compensates for leak to provide excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, as well as TiControl (Ti Max/Min) to accommodate individual respiratory conditions.
- Easy-Breathe motor reduces sound to a whisper, so the patient and bed partner's sleeping environment remains quiet and restful.
- The optional H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings according to real-time environment, reducing rainout and side effects such as dry throat or mouth.
- Easy-Breathe technology follows the patient’s natural inhalation and exhalation patterns, resulting in a truly comfortable breathing experience.
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and bright colour LCD guide them through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customise settings.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Helping patients use devices
The sleep apnoea journey is easier for patients if they are comfortable with their device. Read our FAQs about helping a patient use, and get used to, a CPAP, APAP or Bilevel therapy device.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Learn how to clean and disinfect your patient’s sleep apnoea device for optimal therapy.
Devices and SD Cards
Do your patients have questions about the data card used in their therapy device? Find the answers to frequently asked questions about device data here.