LumisTM 150 VPAP ST
Personalised ventilation made easy
Lumis™ 150 VPAP ST is a non-invasive ventilator designed for non-dependent patients with obstructive or restrictive respiratory conditions.
Featuring ResMed’s unique volume-assurance mode – iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) – Lumis 150 VPAP ST maintains target alveolar ventilation to suit each patient’s changing needs. And with an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) and optional AutoEPAP, iVAPS continuously monitors ventilation and the upper airway.
The ventilator is easy to set up and use, and features built-in wireless connectivity to AirView™ – ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system – for remote monitoring.
Individually responsive with IntelligentAir
IntelligentAir is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to individual breathing needs:
- iVAPS learns each patient’s unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* gives patients maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until needed, iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring patients back to target.
- AutoEPAP** maintains upper airway patency by auto-adjusting the expiratory pressure in response to partial and full obstructions.
- Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down for extra comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down features to help patients ease into and out of each therapy session.
- AirView for remote patient management. Your patients’ therapy data can be sent seamlessly and securely to AirView, where you can access it remotely, and gain timely access to the most recent therapy statistics and trend data. AirView’s ‘remote assist’ and ‘remote settings’ changes also allow for easy and efficient device management.
*Available in iVAPS and ST modes.
**Available in iVAPS mode.
Improve patient management through remote monitoring
Thanks to the integrated remote communication capabilities of Air Solutions, AirView allows you to monitor and change your patients’ device settings remotely, without having to leave your desk. And it makes it easier to simplify workflows and collaborate more efficiently across the patient’s care network.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Helping patients use devices
The sleep apnoea journey is easier for patients if they are comfortable with their device. Read our FAQs about helping a patient use, and get used to, a CPAP, APAP or Bilevel therapy device.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Learn how to clean and disinfect your patient’s sleep apnoea device for optimal therapy.
Devices and SD Cards
Do your patients have questions about the data card used in their therapy device? Find the answers to frequently asked questions about device data here.
Lumis 100 VPAP S is a non-invasive ventilator designed to provide personalised ventilation to support your respiratory condition.
Lumis 100 VPAP ST is a non-invasive ventilator designed to provide personalised ventilation to support your respiratory condition. intelligent Backup Rate available in ST mode.