AirSenseTM 10 Elite
The new AirSense 10 Elite is an advanced fixed-pressure therapy device with an optional integrated humidifier. It is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use. With no complicated menus or settings to navigate, patients can simply plug in their device and press Start.
Built-in wireless connectivity
Built-in wireless connectivity and advanced event detection enable you to be more connected to your patients and receive remote diagnostic information via ResMed’s new securely-hosted cloud-based patient management system, AirView™. You can also change settings and troubleshoot remotely.
Advanced clinical insights
The AirSense 10 Elite can detect indications of central sleep apnoea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration. By differentiating between different types of sleep disordered breathing, you can be confident that your patients are receiving appropriate therapy.
- AutoRamp™. This new feature with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, once the patient falls asleep, it increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partner.
- Easy-BreatheTM motor is whisper-quiet, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR). Designed to make therapy more comfortable, EPR maintains optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces the delivered mask pressure during exhalation.
- Optional pulse oximetry monitoring.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Helping patients use devices
The sleep apnoea journey is easier for patients if they are comfortable with their device. Read our FAQs about helping a patient use, and get used to, a CPAP, APAP or Bilevel therapy device.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Learn how to clean and disinfect your patient’s sleep apnoea device for optimal therapy.
Devices and SD Cards
Do your patients have questions about the data card used in their therapy device? Find the answers to frequently asked questions about device data here.
|AirSense 10 Elite
|Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection|
|Central Sleep Apnoea detection|
|AutoSet algorithm with AutoSet Response|
|AutoRamp with sleep onset detection|
|Advanced HumidAir technology (optional)|
|Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)|
|Built-in wireless connectivity|
|AirView remote assist|
AutoSet for Her
AutoSet for Her
AutoSet for Her
|Dimensions (H x W x D) (Device and water tub)||116 mm x 225 mm x 150 mm|
|Air filter||Standard: Average arrestance: > 75% for ~7 micron dust
||Hypoallergenic: Efficiency: >98% for ~7-8 micron dust. >80% for ~0.5 micron dust.
|Aircraft use||Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel.|
|Operating pressure range||4 to 20 cm H2O|
|Pressure level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Power level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||34.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Sound (Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.)|
|Air tubing||ClimateLineTM Air||SlimLineTM||Standard|
|Length||2 m||1.8 m||2 m|
|Inner diameter||15 mm||15 mm||19 mm|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Complies with all EMC requirements according to IEC60601-1-2:2007 for residential, commercial and light industry environments. It is recommended that mobile communication devices be kept at least 1 m away.|