AirCurve™ 10 VAuto
The AirCurve 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel device that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform in its VAuto algorithm to treat obstructive sleep apnoea patients who can benefit from greater pressure support. The AirCurve 10 VAuto adjusts the baseline pressure to hold the airway open while maintaining a fixed pressure support.
The Easy-Breathe pressure waveform mimics the wave shape of normal breathing and replicates it for your patients’ breathing comfort.
Every device is automatically set to deliver therapy at the most comfortable temperature and humidity levels when used with ResMed’s new HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube. There are no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate. And because the HumidAir humidifier is so easy to set up and manage, therapy becomes even simpler for you and your patients.
Improve patient management through remote monitoring
Thanks to the integrated remote communication capabilities of Air Solutions, AirView allows you to monitor and change your patients’ device settings remotely, without having to leave your desk. And it makes it easier to simplify workflows and collaborate more efficiently across the patient’s care network.
- TiControl™ lets you set minimum and maximum time limits on either side of the patient’s spontaneous flow cycling, creating a window of opportunity for him or her to spontaneously cycle the breath with the security of timely intervention where necessary.
- Adjustable trigger and cycle can be used to optimize synchrony between the device and the patient’s own respiratory efforts.
- Vsync continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-device synchrony.
- Compatible with up to 15 L/min of supplemental oxygen in S and CPAP mode and 4 L/min in VAuto mode.
- Using AirView™, ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Helping patients use devices
Devices and SD Cards
|AirCurve 10 S||AirCurve 10 VAuto||AirCurve ASV|
|Trigger and cycle|
|Enhanced Climate Control Auto|
|Vsync leak management|
|Built-in wireless connectivity|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) (Device and water tub)||4.57" x 10.04" x 5.91"|
|Air filter||Standard: Average arrestance: >75% for ~7 micron dust
||Hypoallergenic: Efficiency: >98% for ~7-8 micron dust. >80% for ~0.5 micron dust.|
|Aircraft use||Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel.|
|Operating pressure range||3 to 25 cm H2O|
|Sound (Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.)|
|Pressure level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Power level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||34.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Complies with all EMC requirements according to IEC60601-1-2:2007 for residential, commercial and light industry environments. It is recommended that mobile communication devices be kept at least 3’3” away.|
Weighing 300g and 14cm long, AirMini provides you with the same best-in-class therapy you’ve come to expect from ResMed - in a complete package that’s lifestyle-friendly.
Adaptive servo-ventilator device.
Premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy device.
The ResMed AirCurve 10 S device provides fixed bilevel support, ideal for sleep apnoea patients who find it difficult to adjust to therapy and need extra pressure support.