ResMed Power Station II (RPS II)
The ResMed Power Station II (RPS II) is an all-in-one external battery that enables operation of compatible ResMed devices where mains power is not available, and provides back-up power in case of an unexpected mains power failure. The RPS II is intended for single patient re-use in the home environment and multi-patient re-use in the hospital environment.
- Provides convenient power without the need for a separate converter.
- Delivers convenient back-up during power outages and when mains power is not available.
- Ideal for travel, where power is unreliable, or when additional mobility is required.
- Can be mounted on the back of a wheelchair.
- Includes battery, Power Supply Unit adapter and carry bag.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local representative for more information on obtaining ResMed products.
Replacing tubing and filters
Improving patient comfort
The S9 30W power supply is a small, lightweight power supply suitable for any S9 device that isn't being used with an H5i Heated Humidifier.
The S9 90W power supply can be used to connect any S9 therapy device running with an H5i Heated Humidifier to the mains electricity supply.
The DC/DC converter 24V/90W output can be used to run a S9 device from a 12V or 24V DC power source, such as a car or boat battery.