QuattroTM Air NV
The Quattro™ Air NV mask is our lightest non-vented full face mask. It's comfortable to wear, easy to use, and ideal if you need long-term, high-quality, noninvasive (NIV) therapy.
We designed the Quattro Air NV so you can enjoy optimised comfort as well as optimised therapy. The mask features a Spring Air™ cushion for a high-performance seal, a flex-wing forehead support for a balanced, flexible fit, and SoftEdge™ headgear that's gentle on the skin.
The simple, lightweight, unobtrusive design of the Quattro Air NV, and its high-performance features, mean you can receive your treatment with greater comfort and peace of mind.
- Our patented Spring Air dual-wall cushion is soft on your face but maintains a high-performance seal for effective, reliable therapy.
- The Quattro Air NV features SoftEdge headgear that's gentle on your skin. Its premium rolled-edge fabric and lightweight design help to make it comfortable for long-term use.
- The mask features a flex-wing forehead support that feels light on your face and allows for a dynamic range of adjustments to enhance your comfort.
- The Quattro Air NV has just five parts, so it's quick and simple to assemble and disassemble for cleaning.
- Removing your Quattro Air NV mask is fast and easy. A quick-release elbow with side buttons makes it simple to detach and reattach the circuit to the mask, while headgear attachment hooks make it easy to put on and remove the mask.
How to buy
This product is not available in our online store. Please discuss with your healthcare team or call us on 0800 917 7071.
The Ultra Mirage full face mask NV (non-vented) provides superior performance and comfort during long-term ventilationtreatment at home or in hospital.
Light and unobtrusive, Quattro FX NV (non-vented) full face mask is a reliable, effective option for non-invasive ventilation that's suitable for the hospital and the home.
The Ultra Mirage nasal mask NV (non-vented) offers a comfortable, stable and highly effective way to receive a long-term ventilation therapy.