ResMed masks: innovation and technology
At ResMed, our mission is to improve your day-to-day treatment journey.
Your comfort during therapy is important to us. Our focus on continuous innovation allows us to push the boundaries to give you lightweight masks with ultra-soft cushion technology, that are also easy to use and fit.
That’s why ResMed is the #1 mask brand preferred by patients globally.*
Learn more about the premium technology featured in our various CPAP masks.
Mirage™ dual-wall cushion
- The sculpted inner wall provides support and stability.
- The thin outer membrane creates a comfortable seal.
- Air flowing between the two walls help you achieve a comfortable, stable seal without having to over-tighten the headgear.
Spring Air technology™ with a moving membrane
- Built-in elasticity in the cushion creates a "spring" effect, making the seal perform at its best.
- The cushion follows your unique facial contours and adapts to your movements during sleep; the moving membrane comfortably hugs the nasal bridge to minimise air leaking into your eyes.
- The cushion gently stretches around the jaw without losing the seal, which is ideal if your mouth opens (and you breathe through your mouth) while asleep.
Dual-wall nasal pillows
- The thin outer wall is soft and comfortable.
- The flexible inner wall creates a secure, stable seal.
- Airflow between the two walls gently inflates the pillows to softly seal across a wide range of nasal types.
- The pillows sit gently at the entrance of your nostrils and move independently of each other so they won’t come out of your nose or lose a seal as you move around during sleep.
- Gently directs air away from you (and your bed partner).
- Creates a quieter, more comfortable sleeping environment.
- Squeezing the tabs on either side of the elbow makes it easy to connect and disconnect the elbow from the frame with just one hand.
- For added convenience and ease-of-use, you can attach the tube to the elbow before attaching the elbow to the frame.
- Springs to life, ready to fit and wear.
- Made from soft, flexible and breathable material. It is kind to your face.
- The seamless design is more comfortable and reduces the chance of leaving any marks on your face.
- Headgear is made from soft, durable and long-lasting material.
- Air flows through the fabric so that it ‘breathes’, drawing moisture away from the skin for your comfort.
- An inflatable chamber in the cushion expands and contracts during therapy.
- The cushion moves independently of the mask frame to maintain a gentle, secure seal, and reduce the chance of a mask leak.
- If you move around a lot during sleep (i.e. you’re an "active" sleeper), the headgear works with you, accommodating your movements throughout the night.
- The headgear also follows the contours of your face, minimising any pressure or discomfort.
- The clear gel layer provides comfort.
- The blue gel layer maintains support and stability.
- The cushion conforms to your unique facial contours for a comfortable fit.
*Combined responses of those expressing a preference in an independent patient survey in the USA, UK, Germany, France & Australia, from September 2012.
More innovation and technology
Learn about the technologies that make ResMed sleep apnoea devices smaller, quieter and more ...
The technology built into ResMed’s ventilators provides excellent user–device breathing ...
People receiving sleep apnoea therapies often experience uncomfortable congestion and dryness in ...
Sleep apnoea and snoring can have a significant impact on your health, relationships and quality ...