Sleep apnoea equipment, services and products for hospitals
ResMed’s sleep apnoea equipment, services and solutions support you through your patient’s entire treatment journey—from initial set-up in the hospital and treatment during their time in hospital, to transportation and right through to their discharge and set-up at home.
ResMed’s sleep apnoea equipment range for hospitals includes masks, ventilators, humidifiers and accessories that are easy to use in the hospital and transport environments, so you and your clinical staff can spend less time in training and more time delivering the best care to your patients.
Meeting your needs: from hospital to home
We’ve taken into consideration the areas that are most important to you, such as:
- ease of use:such as fitting and removing masks, using ventilators
- time pressures:especially in emergency, ICU and sub-acute wards
- minimising downtime:with highly-reliable equipment
- patient acceptability:especially with mask comfort
- accuracy and safety:reliable equipment that is rigorously tested
Combining lightweight comfort with superior seal and fit, ResMed masks are the brand most preferred by patients.
ResMed provides a complete therapy solution for hospitals with its comprehensive range of hospital masks, including vented, non-vented, re-usable, disposable and Paediatric.
Quicker acceptance of noninvasive ventilation (NIV) in demanding environments
Specializing in masks for 25 years, ResMed has fine-tuned the balance between stability, seal and comfort. Advances such as its superior dual-wall cushion design and excellent CO2 washout can make all the difference to your patients’ acceptance of NIV.
The ultimate in efficacy, speed and seal
All of our masks are preassembled and ready for use, helping you set patients up quickly and easily.
- Enhanced patient comfort
- Excellent CO2 wash-out
- Easy to use clips and quick-release mechanism
- Color-coded size labeling and fitting guide on the packaging*
- Transparent mask frame for safety and monitoring
As well as being intuitive to operate, ResMed’s range of ventilators makes your job easier:
- Invasive and noninvasive applications at all stages of the patient journey: retrieval, emergency, (Intensive Care Unit) ICU, (High Dependency Unit) HDU and sub-acute
- A choice of modes and technologies to suit varying levels of dependency
- Alarms and remote alarm options
- Optional batteries for reliable power back-up
- Smooth transition from hospital to home with the same device
ResMed’s range of humidifiers has been designed to provide heated humidification to improve patient comfort during ventilation.
ResMed offers a range of accessories that are specifically designed to meet the needs and challenges of the hospital environment, providing helpful options such as disposable filters and tubes, battery options, back-up power, carry or transport bags for greater portability, and remote alarms and monitoring tools.