Intelligent ventilation optimised for you
The Stellar 150 ventilator is equipped to help with your respiratory condition and keep your carbon dioxide levels steady both during your hospital stay and at home.
It features IntelligentAir, a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to your individual breathing needs. IntelligentAir comprises iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support), a mode that automatically adapts to your changing needs, an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* that gives you maximum opportunity to breathe spontaneously and an optional AutoEPAP** feature that helps keep your upper airway free of obstruction.
Stellar 150 is suitable for both adults and children (weighing down to as little as 13 kg) and can be fine-tuned by the clinician to suit your needs.
*Available in iVAPS and ST modes. **Available in iVAPS mode.
Intelligent technologies for comfort and support
Precise and sensitive technologies that can be personalised for you are built into the Stellar 150 ventilator. They are designed to keep you comfortable and well ventilated day and night.
Small, quiet, discrete and robustly built, Stellar 150 gives you the mobility to continue your daily activities with ease. With a range of battery and power options, plus custom-built accessories, you can move about with confidence.
- Efficacy and comfort features can be fine-tuned to assist with mask leak and help Stellar 150 to stay in sync with your breathing.
- Ramp and Ramp Down. To help ease you into a therapy session, the Ramp feature gradually and comfortably ramps the pressure up to your prescribed level; and to help ease you out of a therapy session, optional Ramp Down gradually reduces the pressure.
- An optional heated humidifier (H4i™) further promotes comfort.
- To keep you on the go, an internal battery provides two hours of continuous power.
- Other mobility options include external batteries, a DC-DC converter and a custom-built mobility bag.
- Intelligent ventilation is optimised through dual programs for day/night ventilation or rest/active periods.
- Optional oxygen integration up to 30 L/minute and extensive alarms to provide added assurance for your safety and care.
How to buy
This product is not available in our online store. Please discuss with your healthcare team or call us on 0800 917 7071.
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Travelling with your equipment
A non-invasive ventilator with invasive capabilities designed for versatility – to suit a range of environments and for various respiratory patient types.
The Astral 100 is a portable, lightweight life support ventilator that maximises mobility and functionality.
The Astral 150 is an advanced, lightweight life support ventilator that maximises mobility and functionality.