S9 VPAPTM ST with iVAPS
The S9 VPAPTM ST with iVAPS is an intelligent, non-invasive ventilator (NIV) that provides the security of a back-up rate whether you are in hospital or the comfort of your own home.
The S9 VPAP ST with iVAPS is powerful and effective and comes packed with a range of trusted features and technologies, including innovative iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) technology. iVAPS makes it easier to manage your changing respiratory needs, enhance your comfort and improve therapy outcomes.
To ensure you get the best care possible, your physician can view real-time information on the device and download high-resolution, breath-by-breath data for detailed analysis.
- The iVAPS mode provides a rapid, gentle response to keep you breathing safely all night long. Smooth, comfortable and reliable, iVAPs ensures peace of mind and a restful sleep.
- Unique proprietary technologies manage leaks so you benefit from more effective treatment. Audio and visual alarms ensure peace of mind.
- Easy-Breathe technology follows your natural inhalation and exhalation patterns, resulting in a comfortable breathing experience and a restful sleeping environment for you and your bed partner.
- User-friendly controls and an intuitive, LCD colour screen mean the S9 VPAP™ ST with iVAPS is easy to operate. An exceptionally compact, lightweight design makes it easy to bring along when you travel.
- The optional H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control ensures you receive optimal therapy, regardless of ambient humidity. It also helps to protect you from condensation (or ‘rain-out’) and minimise side effects such as a dry mouth.
Read more about the advanced technology features of our S9 Series.
How to buy
This product is not available in our online store. Please discuss with your healthcare team or call us on 0800 917 7071.
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Travelling with your equipment
S9 bilevel with backup rate provides exceptional patient-ventilator synchrony.
Features intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS) for non-invasive ventilation.
The S9 VPAP ST-A is a non-invasive ventilator that delivers advanced therapy management and monitoring.