S9 VPAPTM ST-A with iVAPS
Protect every breath
The S9 VPAPTM ST-A with intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS) offers an intelligent option for non-invasive ventilation for patients. Learn more about iVAPS.
Evidence from a recent study conducted on new ventilation indicated that when treated with iVAPS, they adhered to therapy for 60 minutes longer (per session) than when treated with standard pressure support (PS) modes.1
- Targets alveolar ventilation for stable gas exchange in a variety of breathing conditions
- Includes a Learn Targets mode to make it easier to set up with minimal respiratory expertise required
- Applies intelligent backup rate (iBR) only when needed, maximising spontaneous breathing while providing a safety net
- Includes Vsync leak compensation and TiControl™ to significantly improve patient-ventilator synchrony
What sets the S9 VPAP ST-A apart?
- High performance - pressures to 30 cm-H2O allow you to treat the full range of NIV patients with a small, portable device
- Paediatric clearance - cleared to treat paediatric patients weighing more than 13 kg+ (30 lb+) and available in a child-friendly design. iVAPS is cleared for patients weighing more than 30 kg+ (66 lb+)
- Added security - configurable audio and visual alarms
Seamless from hospital to home
For patients treated on ResMed's StellarTM in a hospital setting, ResMed VPAPTM devices provide a seamless transition to successful treatment in the home on proven ResMed technologies.
How to buy
This product is not available in our online store. Please discuss with your healthcare team or call us on 0800 917 7071.
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Travelling with your equipment
S9 VPAP ST with iVAPS is an intelligent, personalised non-invasive ventilation device that provides the security of a back-up rate in hospital or at home.
S9 bilevel with backup rate provides exceptional patient-ventilator synchrony.
The S9 VPAP ST-A is a non-invasive ventilator that delivers advanced therapy management and monitoring.