AutoSet CS-ATM PaceWaveTM
The AutoSet CS-A™ PaceWave™ is a highly-responsive adaptive servo-ventilator (ASV) with alarms that is suitable for a range of central breathing disorders.
Our intelligent PaceWave technology continuously monitors your breathing with split-second accuracy and responds rapidly to stabilise your breathing and meet your specific needs. This unique technology also ensures very natural breathing patterns, providing you with greater comfort.
The AutoSet CS-A PaceWave is built on our award-winning S9 platform. It features Climate Control, to optimise humidification and protect you from uncomfortable side effects like dry mouth. Thanks to remarkably quiet Easy-Breathe technologies, you'll also enjoy a peaceful sleeping environment.
For additional peace of mind, the CS-A model features four alarm settings to alert your care team if you need extra attention.
- The AutoSet CS-A PaceWave is easy to set up and operate. It looks like a discreet, elegant alarm clock and features straightforward menu options and user-friendly controls.
- To optimise your treatment, we have made it easy for your physician to access and analyse your treatment data on-screen, or download high-resolution, breath-by-breath data for deeper insight.
- The AutoSet CS-A PaceWave offers a ramp functionality to help you comfortably transition into sleep.
- Our Pressure Support system adjusts automatically to provide exactly the amount of assistance you need. It lets you breathe naturally and spontaneously when that's possible, and steps up with extra support when you need it.
- Four alarm settings will alert your care team if your respiratory health requires special attention, allowing you to sleep easy.
How to buy
This product is not available in our online store. Please discuss with your healthcare team or call us on 0800 917 7071.
Setting up your equipment
Tips and guidelines to set up your therapy equipment correctly.
Following up on your treatment
With your therapy underway and equipment set up, the one last and important step of this journey is following up on your treatment. Here’s what you need to know.
Travelling with your equipment
All you need to know about travelling with your therapy equipment, from using a universal power supply to altitude adjustment.
The AutoSet CS PaceWave is a highly responsive adaptive servo-ventilator that is suitable for a range of central breathing disorders.