LumisTM 150 VPAP ST
Personalised ventilation made easy
Lumis™ 150 VPAP ST is a non-invasive ventilator designed to provide personalised ventilation to support your respiratory condition.
Featuring iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) mode, Lumis 150 VPAP ST maintains ventilation at an alveoli level to suit your changing needs.
And with an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) and optional AutoEPAP technology, iVAPS continuously monitors your ventilation and your upper airway.
Individually responsive with IntelligentAir
IntelligentAir is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to your individual breathing needs:
- iVAPS learns your unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* gives you maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until you need it (ie, if you cannot trigger the ventilator), iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring you back to target.
- AutoEPAP** monitors your upper airway and auto-adjusts the expiratory pressure delivered to address any (blockages) obstructions.
- Vsync, TiControl™ and Trigger and cycle are technologies that work together to manage any mask leak, synchronise with your breathing, and encourage you to breathe spontaneously – so you can receive the right level of ventilation as you need it.
- Elegant, user-friendly design. Designed with you in mind, Lumis is easy to navigate and use.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp for extra comfort. Lumis offers a Ramp feature to help you ease into each therapy session.
*Available in iVAPS and ST modes.
**Available in iVAPS mode.
Setting up your equipment
Tips and guidelines to set up your therapy equipment correctly.
Following up on your treatment
With your therapy underway and equipment set up, the one last and important step of this journey is following up on your treatment. Here’s what you need to know.
Travelling with your equipment
All you need to know about travelling with your therapy equipment, from using a universal power supply to altitude adjustment.
How to buy
This product is not available in our online store. Please discuss with your healthcare team or call us on 0800 917 7071.
Lumis 100 VPAP S is a non-invasive ventilator designed to provide personalised ventilation to support your respiratory condition.
Lumis 100 VPAP ST is a non-invasive ventilator designed to provide personalised ventilation to support your respiratory condition. intelligent Backup Rate available in ST mode.