LumisTM 100 VPAP ST
Personalised ventilation made easy
Lumis™ 100 VPAP ST is a non-invasive ventilator designed to provide personalised ventilation to support your respiratory condition.
With an optional intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) feature available in ST mode, Lumis gives you maximum opportunity to breathe spontaneously.
Individually responsive with IntelligentAir
IntelligentAir is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to your individual breathing needs:
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* gives you maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until you need it (if you cannot trigger the ventilator), iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring you back to target.
- Vsync, TiControl™ and Trigger and cycle are technologies that work together to manage any mask leak, synchronise with your breathing, and encourage you to breathe spontaneously – so you can receive the right level of ventilation as you need it.
- Elegant, user-friendly design. Designed with you in mind, Lumis is easy to navigate and use.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp for extra comfort. Lumis offers a Ramp feature to help you ease into each therapy session.
*Available in ST mode.
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Travelling with your equipment
How to buy
This product is not available in our online store. Please discuss with your healthcare team or call us on 0800 917 7071.
Lumis 100 VPAP S is a non-invasive ventilator designed to provide personalised ventilation to support your respiratory condition.
Lumis 150 VPAP ST is a non-invasive ventilator designed to provide personalised ventilation to support your respiratory condition. Features iVAPS mode and optional AutoEPAP.