ResMed Power Station II (RPS II)
Go everywhere with your device
The ResMed Power Station II (RPS II) is an all-in-one external battery that enables operation of compatible ResMed devices where mains power is not available, and provides back-up power in case of an unexpected mains power failure. The RPS II is intended for single patient re-use in the home environment and multi-patient re-use in the hospital environment.
- Provides convenient power without the need for a separate converter.
- Delivers convenient backup during power outages and when mains power is not available.
- Ideal for travel, where power is unreliable, or when additional mobility is required.
- Lightweight and can be mounted on the back of a wheelchair.
- Includes battery, power supply unit adapter and carry bag.
- Suitable for hospital, home, adults and paediatric patients
We care about your sleep. To help ensure your sleep apnoea therapy is comfortable and effective, we offer a wide range of relevant accessories. Visit our webshop to learn more.
Your therapy basics
Get some handy information on the how, what, where and why of your therapy and equipment.
Following up on your treatment
It's important to follow up on your treatment. Find out why.
Travelling with your equipment
Find out how the RPS II can make travelling more convenient for you.
The S9 30W power supply is a small, lightweight power supply suitable for any S9 device that isn't being used with an H5i Heated Humidifier.
The S9 90W power supply can be used to connect any S9 therapy device running with an H5i Heated Humidifier to the mains electricity supply.
The DC/DC converter 24V/90W output can be used to run a S9 device from a 12V or 24V DC power source, such as a car or boat battery.