SwiftTM FX for Her
The ResMed Swift™ FX for Her nasal pillows mask delivers all the comfort of our Swift FX in a female-friendly design. With its petite size and low level of facial coverage, the Swift FX for Her was created to accommodate the slightly smaller facial contours of female patients. The mask's minimal design creates a feeling of freedom, and its stylish colours and petite frame make therapy less intimidating and easier to accept for sleep apnoea patients.
- Stable. Even at high treatment pressures, the Swift FX for Her stays in place and maintains an effective seal while patients move throughout the night.
- Easy to use. Once the right pillow size is selected, adjusting the mask is simple and intuitive for the patient, saving valuable time for clinicians and sleep professionals.
- Patient friendly. With its stylish colours and design, the Swift FX for Her offers a non-intimidating look and feel that promotes patient acceptance and adherence.
- Comfortable. The flexible, fluid design conforms to patients' facial contours and bends easily as they move around.
- Petite. The low-profile backstrap with Velcro fasteners comes in a small size and feminine pink colour.
- Quiet. The mask's vents diffuse and direct airflow quietly away from the patient and her bed partner.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department or your local ResMed representative to get more information on obtaining ResMed products.
ResMed's smallest mask yet, in a design created especially for women. The AirFit P10 for Her provides patients with the performance and reliability of the Swift FX for Her, and it's even quieter and lighter.
Representing effective technology in sleep apnoea treatment, the AirFit P10 retains the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series, but it’s even quieter and lighter. A clinical study found that patients using the AirFit P10 sleep more than 40 minutes longer per night².