The Narval CC™ is a mandibular repositioning device (MRD) for the treatment of adult obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA) and snoring.
Narval CC is one of a kind. Its optimised articulation method maintains the mandible in an advanced position along the occlusal plane. This ensures superior patient comfort and treatment efficacy.
Each Narval CC device is custom made using CAD/CAM* technology to ensure a high degree of patient comfort for optimised compliance. Its innovative design means your patient can speak and drink liquids while wearing their device. The result is a discreet, comfortable, effective solution that's clinically proven to reduce the symptoms of sleep apnoea1 and improve quality of life 2.
- Ultra light and flexible, Narval CC is one of the lightest devices on the market with durability guaranteed.
- The device is easy to titrate and highly adjustable, allowing for a 15 mm protrusive range with 1 mm increments.
- Narval CC is highly effective: in one of the world's largest MRD multicentre clinical studies 84% of patients achieved successful therapy.1
- Patients demonstrate excellent compliance. In a recent clinical study, patients wore their Narval CC 6.7 hours per night for 6.6 nights per week.1
- Regular use of Narval CC is associated with a rapid improvement on parameters of sleepiness and quality of life.2
Dookun, R. 18 month assessment of 54 patients referred for treatment of anti-social snoring [AHI =30/hr] with a custom Mandibular Repositioning Device (MRD). Paper presented at the World Association of Sleep Medicine and Canadian Sleep Society Congress 2011
*CAD/CAM: computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM).
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department to get more information on availability of Narval CC on your market.