Managing leak with your AirFit F20
- Leak often occurs when your mask’s seal is compromised by movement, incorrect fitting or improper sizing.
- To find a source of leak, run your finger along the edge of your mask’s seal. Once located, adjust your headgear.
- Resolve any leak in the upper part of your mask by adjusting your upper straps.
- Resolve lower mask leak with your lower straps.
- If leak persists, reseal by briefly pulling your mask away from your face, letting your cushion reinflate, and resettling your mask cushion so the cushion membrane is sitting at the top of your nasal bridge.
- If leak continues, you may need a different size mask. Try our sizing guide or speak to your healthcare provider about getting a different size mask.