Managing leak with your AirFit N20
- Leak often occurs when your mask’s seal is compromised by movement, incorrect fitting or improper sizing.
- To find a source of leak, run your finger along the edge of your mask’s seal to locate where air is escaping.
- Leak in the upper part of your mask can be resolved by adjusting your upper straps.
- Leak in the lower part of the mask can be resolved with your lower straps.
- If leak persists, reseal by briefly pulling your mask away from your face and letting your cushion reinflate.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, you may need a different size mask. Try using our sizing guide or speaking to your healthcare provider about different size masks.