Treatment of sleep apnoea can lead directly to a healthier mental outlook and improved well-being. If you think you or someone you know might have sleep apnoea, it's important that you talk to a doctor or health care professional.
Treatment of sleep apnoea has been shown to help alleviate these symptoms:
- Loud snoring
- Lack of energy during the day
- Daytime sleepiness
- Morning headaches
Be sure to let your doctor know if any of the following apply to you:
- I’ve been told that I stop breathing during sleep.
- My family tells me I snore.
- I’m tired all day even after a full night’s sleep.
- I have no energy.
- I frequently wake up with a headache.
- I nap anytime and anywhere I can.
If you think you may have sleep apnoea, talk to your doctor today.