AutoSet CS-ATM PaceWaveTM
The AutoSet CS-A™ PaceWave™ is an adaptive servo-ventilator (ASV) with alarms, that is suitable for patients exhibiting central sleep apnoea (CSA), mixed sleep apnoea and periodic breathing, with or without obstructive sleep apnoea.
The AutoSet CS-A PaceWave is one of a kind. Highly responsive, intelligent PaceWave technology continuously monitors and targets your patient’s minute ventilation to provide exactly the amount of pressure support required. In ASV Auto Mode, both Pressure Support and EPAP adjust automatically in response to ventilation changes and respiratory events such as apnoeas, flow limitations and snoring. The upper airway and breathing are stabilised rapidly.
The AutoSet CS-A PaceWave is built on our award-winning S9TM platform. Climate Control ensures optimal humidification while the smooth flow and quiet comfort of Easy-Breathe technology help to create a peaceful sleeping environment. The CS-A model also offers four alarm settings for greater peace of mind.
- The AutoSet CS-A PaceWave is easy to set up and operate and delivers ‘out-of-box’ performance. Your patients will appreciate its discreet, elegant format, straightforward menu options, and user-friendly controls.
- Therapy and patient management information is easy to access and analyse. You can view data on screen or via the SD card, or download high-resolution, breath-by-breath data when you need to understand complicated patients and manage exceptions.
- The AutoSet CS-A PaceWave is compatible with ResScan™, our standard software solution. ResScan offers everything from user-friendly assessment screens and detailed therapeutic data, to convenient tools for flagging follow-ups and emailing reports.
- The AutoSet CS-A PaceWave offers a ramp functionality to help your patients comfortably transition into sleep. It also offers more support when it’s needed and less when it’s not: the auto-adjusting Pressure Support range adapts target ventilation to encourage natural, spontaneous breathing.
- Your patients and their care teams will appreciate the reassurance offered by the CS-A's four alarm settings: high leak; non-vented mask; low minute ventilation; and low SpO2.
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local providers that distribute ResMed products.