AcuCareTM hospital masks
AcuCare masks are designed to achieve fast patient acceptance of noninvasive ventilation (NIV), by quickly establishing mask stability and a reliable seal, without compromising patient comfort.
By helping your patients accept NIV quickly and successfully, you can avoid the need for intubation, decrease the risk of infection, and reduce the cost and length of their hospital stay. 1
Using common technology across our AirFit™ home care masks and AcuCare hospital masks, ResMed’s patient interface range provides comfort and minimal disruption to patients who need NIV therapy.
Fast to select and fit:
- Each mask is colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Each mask size covers a wide range of facial features and profiles, making selection easy.
- With convenient three‐point, set‐and‐forget headgear and simple click‐in clips, AcuCare masks are quick and easy to fit, adjust and remove.
A dependable seal:
- AcuCare combines 3D form‐fitting headgear with proven cushion technology to stabilise the mask on the face, without the need for forehead support.
- This helps reduce pressure points, minimise leak, and maximise comfort – all reducing the need for intubation.
Set up for success:
- AcuCare masks give you a secure, stable fit, minimising the risk of pressure sores and skin breakdown, while maximising patient comfort.
- This leads to better therapy adherence, and gives you more time to focus on care where it’s needed most.
More ResMed's product series
ResMed Air Solutions represents a new beginning — in patient care, great sleep, and connected care.
With groundbreaking cushion technologies and design innovations drawn from ResMed’s most ...
Astral™ non-invasive and invasive life support ventilators are designed to enrich your patients’ ...
Elisée series ventilators deliver invasive and non-invasive treatment to adult and paediatric ...