Patient management system
AirView™ is a seamless securely-hosted cloud-based system for managing patients with sleep-disordered breathing. With AirView, you can monitor and change your patients’ device settings remotely without having to leave your desk. And it makes it easier to simplify workflows and collaborate more efficiently across the patient’s care network.
Wireless connectivity is built into our Lumis™ series, AirSense™ 10 and AirCurve™ 10 therapy devices, as well as the ApneaLink™ Air home sleep screening device. AirView can also be used with S9 devices via wireless or SD cards.
This product may not be available in all countries.
Enhanced Patient management with Action Groups
The new Action Groups feature automatically filters your patient population into actionable groups by clinically relevant criteria, including AHI, usage hours and leakage rate. This can help you to manage your patient population more efficiently by focusing your attention on those patients who most need your assistance. Once the issue is resolved, you can remove them from the group and work accordingly through your remaining population.
To activate this functionality for your AirView account, please contact your ResMed representative.
The new Action Group feature is only available for HCP / Hospital accounts.
Troubleshoot with AirView remote assist
Using AirView’s remote assist feature,* you can provide your patients with remote troubleshooting – helping to avoid unnecessary patient visits or lengthy phone calls to resolve issues.
*The remote assist feature is only available with AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 devices.
Improve patient management and care with connected health
ResMed’s connected health solutions are available for each step in the patient pathway. They help improve patient outcomes through better adherence, and facilitate patient management through remote monitoring.
Learn more about our fully connected approach.
- Reporting made easy. One-click compliance reports mean more time for patient care and less time spent on administration.
- A secure system. AirView is hosted by IDS: a third party company that holds the French ASIP Santé certification to host medical data, ensuring the highest security standards.
- Access data anytime, anywhere. By activating remote monitoring, you can change therapy settings anywhere, anytime. This may reduce lengthy phone calls, unnecessary device returns and unscheduled home visits.
- Initial home sleep screening can be carried out using ResMed’s ApneaLink™ Air device. ApneaLink Air provides sleep laboratories with a portable, easy-to-use sleep screening device.
- Optimisation of Humidifier settings. For AirSense™ 10, AirCurve™ 10 and Lumis™ devices we have enabled remote changes to be made to your patient's humidifier settings alongside previous access to pressure levels and therapy modes. This gives you greater flexibility to optimise your patient's therapy and comfort.
- Comprehensive reporting available You can now take a comprehensive look in to your patient's treatment and be better informed about their progress. The Detailed data report now provides up to a full day (24 hours) of therapy data.
How to Buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local providers that distribute ResMed products.
|Hardware requirements||PC – Pentium 1.6 GHz or greater with an active internet connection.
Memory – 500MB RAM or greater. Screen resolution – 1024 x 768 (or higher).
SD card reader (if downloading data from a data card)
|Operating system||One of the following:
Microsoft® Windows Vista—32 bit (Home and Business).
Microsoft® XP SP3—32 bit (Home and Professional).
Microsoft® Windows 7—32 and 64 bit (Home Premium and Professional)
|Browsers||One of the following:
Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8.0 or above (32 and 64 bit).
Firefox 3.0 or above
|Additional software required||Microsoft® Office Excel 2007 or above. Adobe® Acrobat Reader 10.0.1 or above.
Oracle Java 1.6.0_25 or above
|Supported languages||English, French and German.|
An easy and flexible patient management system providing excellent therapy insights.
Type III home sleep testing device that can record up to five channels of information.
Premium fixed-pressure therapy device.
Premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy device.