SwiftTM LT for Her
This product may not be available in all countries.
The Swift™ LT for Her nasal pillows mask is the first fit with her in mind. Designed for women, this innovative mask combines the design of the Swift LT with personalised features to best suit the unique preferences of female patients.
- Light. Lightweight with no forehead support, the Swift LT for Her seals softly and securely to ensure a comfortable night's sleep.
- Soft. Soft wraps cover the headgear stability arms for added comfort and an extra defence against facial marks.
- Easy to fit. Rotating barrel allows her to customise her best seal, while the simple design makes it easy to fit and clean.
- Stable. The small mask frame width makes this the perfect mask for patients who prefer to sleep on their side.
- Stylish. Adjustable headgear design and backstrap can be worn over or under the hair to accommodate a wide range of hairstyles in a soft, feminine print and light blue color.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local providers that distribute ResMed products.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Teach them how to properly clean and disinfect their mask to get the most hygienic and effective therapy.
Like any accessory or item of clothing, masks and mask components wear out over time, resulting in leaks and discomfort. Learn about mask replacement with our FAQs.
A mask that fits well is more comfortable, easier to wear, and provides better therapy. Our mask user guides provide specific instructions on fitting each style of mask.
Representing the effective technology in sleep apnoea treatment, the AirFit P10 retains the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series, but it’s even quieter and lighter. A clinical study found that patients using the AirFit P10 sleep more than 40 minutes longer per night
ResMed's smallest mask yet, in a design created especially for women. The AirFit P10 for Her provides patients with the performance and reliability of the Swift FX for Her, and it's even quieter and lighter.