This product may not be available in all countries.
The ResMed Mirage Vista nasal mask is the unobtrusive choice for sleep apnoea patients. This mask offers the trusted performance of our Mirage cushion technology in an unobtrusive, streamlined frame design that allows users to read themselves to sleep without having to wake up and start therapy later.
- Flexible. One-snap elbow allows the mask to remain in place while detaching the tubing, and it swivels 360° to minimise leak and reduce headgear tension.
- Convenient. The "set it and forget it" headgear comes preassembled, and once fit, it stays fit.
- Easy to assemble. Quick Connect Cushion eliminates the need for a cushion clip and simplifies reassembly.
- Comfortable. Mirage cushion technology provides optimal comfort and stability, while the Breath-O-Prene™ headgear draws moisture away from skin and allows air to circulate.
- Adaptable. Fit Angle Selector allows precise fitting with five symmetrical positions and twenty asymmetrical positions for greater stability, so patients can achieve the best possible fit.
- Unobtrusive. The streamlined headgear design eliminates forehead support and allows users to wear eyeglasses.
*Combined responses of those expressing a preference in an independent patient survey in the USA, UK, Germany, France & Australia, from September 2012.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local providers that distribute ResMed products.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Teach them how to properly clean and disinfect their mask to get the most hygienic and effective therapy.
Like any accessory or item of clothing, masks and mask components wear out over time, resulting in leaks and discomfort. Learn about mask replacement with our FAQs.
A mask that fits well is more comfortable, easier to wear, and provides better therapy. Our mask user guides provide specific instructions on fitting each style of mask.