ResMed Full Face Hospital Mask
This product may not be available in all countries.
ResMed full face hospital mask offers the proven comfort and seal of our renowned MirageTM cushion technology. Quick to fit and easy to use, these disposable masks and circuits provide cost-effective, time-saving solutions for the clinical environment. Designed for single patient use, the masks can be discarded, eliminating cross-contamination concerns and costs associated with mask disinfection and sterilization.
- Convenient. ResMed full face hospital masks are quick to fit and easy to use.
- Flexible. The 360° rotating elbow provides extra stability and convenience.
- Easy to use. Quick-release headgear clips enable quick fitting and easy removal.
- Efficient. The exhalation vent provides effective CO2 washout.
- Stable. The mask delivers superior stability and seal thanks to ResMed's dual-wall cushion technology.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local providers that distribute ResMed products.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Teach them how to properly clean and disinfect their mask to get the most hygienic and effective therapy.
Like any accessory or item of clothing, masks and mask components wear out over time, resulting in leaks and discomfort. Learn about mask replacement with our FAQs.
A mask that fits well is more comfortable, easier to wear, and provides better therapy. Our mask user guides provide specific instructions on fitting each style of mask.
The ResMed hospital nasal mask is a cost-effective, time-saving solution for the hospital environment.