The right fit for your patients.
The ResMed AirFit™ P10 nasal pillows mask is one of our quietest masks, delivering the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series in a design that's approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter.1
Engineered to encourage patient acceptance, the AirFit P10 provides a stable seal, excellent usability and extremely high level of comfort, with a QuietAir™ vent that gently disperses away expelled air at a barely audible level. A clinical study also found that patients received more than 40 minutes of additional sleep per night using the AirFit P10 compared to its predecessor.2
Innovative QuietAirTM woven-mesh venting gently directs away exhaled air, so it's barely noticeable to patients and their bed partners. The AirFit P10 is also approximately 50% quieter than its predecessor, Swift™ FX.1
The AirFit P10 is designed to be as unobtrusive and comfortable as possible, and features a revolutionary flexi-tube that's ultra light, letting patients move around more freely without compromising seal. The AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than its predecessor, Swift™ FX.1
- Easy to fit. QuickFit™ elastic headgear automatically adjusts to each patient’s head. It can be fitted in under 30 seconds.2
- User friendly. The mask's minimalist three-piece design makes it easy for patients to assemble and clean, promoting acceptance and compliance.
- Intuitive. The AirFit P10's key-clip nasal pillows are color coded for easy sizing and fast fitting, and also feature left/right-orientation so patients can instantly see what side faces up and what side faces down.
- Comfortable. The nasal pillows seal on contact, with trampoline action that lets patients move around freely and comfortably without compromising seal.
- AirFit P10 for Her. Women's variant (for Her) is available for more tailored therapy.
ResMed Ref: D000-0201. Declared dual numbered noise emission values (with uncertainty 3dBA) in accordance with ISO 4871 Declared.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Teach them how to properly clean and disinfect their mask to get the most hygienic and effective therapy.
Like any accessory or item of clothing, masks and mask components wear out over time, resulting in leaks and discomfort. Learn about mask replacement with our FAQs.
A mask that fits well is more comfortable, easier to wear, and provides better therapy. Our mask user guides provide specific instructions on fitting each style of mask.
Fitting 99.4% of faces worldwide, AirFit N20’s blend of intuitive design and comfort-driven features is designed to deliver exceptional performance in a nasal mask.
Designed to fit every face with ease, AirFit F20 combines innovative cushion design with easy-to-use features to deliver an outstanding experience for full face mask users.
Compact and lightweight nasal pillow mask designed for use with AirMini™ CPAP machine.