AirFitTM P10 for Her
The ResMed AirFit™ P10 for Her nasal pillows mask is the female-friendly version of our smallest mask yet, offering the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask in a design that's approximately 50% quieter and 50% lighter.1 Clinical studies have found that patients slept, on average, more than 40 minutes longer per night using the AirFit P10 compared to its predecessor.2
> For the standard AirFit P10, click here to read more.
- Easy to fit. QuickFit™ auto-adjusting headgear can be fitted in 30 seconds or less, making it easy for patients to slip on and off.2
- Quieter. The AirFit P10 is one of ResMed's quietest masks yet at just 21.4 dBA, making it approximately 50% quieter than its predecessor, Swift™ FX.1
- Lighter. The AirFit P10 supports patient acceptance thanks to ease of use, lighter weight and greater comfort. It's also approximately 50% lighter than our leading nasal pillows mask.1
- Low-profile. The QuietAir™ woven-mesh vent is designed to gently direct air away from patients and their bed partners.
- Stable. The innovative headgear design gently stabilizes the mask and pulls the pillows comfortably into place.
- Intuitive.The simple sizing and one-click action makes it easy to assemble and clean the mask, encouraging patient compliance. Each pillow size features a different color for easy patient identification and ease of use: pink (extra small), clear (small) grey (medium) and blue (large).
Fitting 99.4% of faces worldwide, AirFit N20’s blend of intuitive design and comfort-driven features is designed to deliver exceptional performance in a nasal mask.
Designed to fit every face with ease, AirFit F20 combines innovative cushion design with easy-to-use features to deliver an outstanding experience for full face mask users.
Compact and lightweight nasal pillow mask designed for use with AirMini™ CPAP machine.