AcuCareTM F1-4 hospital vented full face mask
This product may not be available in all countries.
AcuCare F1‐4 hospital vented full face mask is part of ResMed’s range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
- Vented mask with a built‐in AAV for leak ventilation (single limb).
- Colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Clear elbow indicates mask contains an anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV); can be used without a vented circuit.
- Uses ‘Full face’ mask setting in ResMed ventilators.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on packaging for quick mask selection.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local providers that distribute ResMed products.
Hospital non-vented full face mask.
Hospital non-vented full face mask with anti-asphyxia valve (AAV).
ResMed full face hospital mask offer the proven comfort and seal of our renowned Mirage cushion technology.