AcuCareTM F1-0 hospital non-vented full face mask
This product may not be available in all countries.
AcuCare F1‐0 hospital non‐vented full face mask is part of ResMed’s range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
- Non‐vented mask for ventilators requiring a dual circuit, or single circuit, with integrated expiratory valve.
- Colour‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Blue elbow indicates mask is non‐vented without an anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV); to be used with a vented circuit.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on packaging for quick mask selection.
- Please note: This mask must be used with breathing circuits or positive pressure ventilation (PPV) devices that provide their own method of venting expired or supplemental gases.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local providers that distribute ResMed products.
Hospital non-vented full face mask with anti-asphyxia valve (AAV).
Hospital vented full face mask.
Hospital high flow nasal cannula (HFNC).
Quattro Air NV, ResMed's lightest non-vented full face mask, has been created to deliver high quality treatment in an easy-to-use design.