AirSenseTM 10 Elite
This product may not be available in all countries.
The new AirSense™ 10 Elite is an advanced fixed-pressure therapy device with an optional integrated humidifier. It is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use. With no complicated menus or settings to navigate, patients can simply plug in their device and press Start.
Built-in wireless connectivity
Built-in wireless connectivity and advanced event detection enable you to be more connected to your patients and receive remote diagnostic information via ResMed’s new securely-hosted cloud-based patient management system, AirView™. You can also change settings and troubleshoot remotely.
Advanced clinical insights
The AirSense 10 Elite can detect indications of central sleep apnoea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration. By differentiating between different types of sleep disordered breathing, you can be confident that your patients are receiving appropriate therapy.
Improve patient management through remote monitoring
Thanks to the integrated remote communication capabilities of Air Solutions, AirView allows you to monitor and change your patients’ device settings remotely, without having to leave your desk. And it makes it easier to simplify workflows and collaborate more efficiently across the patient’s care network.
- AutoRamp™. This new feature with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, once the patient falls asleep, it increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partner.
- Easy-BreatheTM motor is whisper-quiet, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR). Designed to make therapy more comfortable, EPR maintains optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces the delivered mask pressure during exhalation.
- Optional pulse oximetry monitoring.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.
|AirSense 10 Elite
|Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection|
|Central Sleep Apnoea detection|
|AutoSet algorithm with AutoSet Response|
|AutoRamp with sleep onset detection|
|Advanced HumidAir technology (optional)|
|Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR)|
|Built-in wireless connectivity|
|AirView remote assist|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) (Device and water tub)||116 mm x 225 mm x 150 mm|
|Air filter||Standard: Average arrestance: > 75% for ~7 micron dust
||Hypoallergenic: Efficiency: >98% for ~7-8 micron dust. >80% for ~0.5 micron dust.
|Aircraft use||Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel.|
|Operating pressure range||4 to 20 cm H2O|
|Pressure level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Power level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||34.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Sound (Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.)|
|Air tubing||ClimateLineTM Air||SlimLineTM||Standard|
|Length||2 m||1.8 m||2 m|
|Inner diameter||15 mm||15 mm||19 mm|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Complies with all EMC requirements according to IEC60601-1-2:2007 for residential, commercial and light industry environments. It is recommended that mobile communication devices be kept at least 1 m away.|
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local providers that distribute ResMed products.
Helping patients use devices
Devices and SD Cards
With its 300g and 14cm long, AirMini provides you with the same best-in-class therapy you’ve come to expect from ResMed - in a complete package that’s lifestyle-friendly.
The ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel device that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform to treat sleep apnoea patients who require greater respiratory comfort.
Premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy device specifically designed for female patients.
Premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy device.