AirSenseTM 10 AutoSetTM
This product may not be available in all countries.
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ is a premium auto-adjusting therapy device. It features built-in wireless connectivity capability, AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection, Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™) and Easy-Breathe technology.
The AirSense 10 AutoSet provides advanced event detection, including indications of central sleep apnoea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration. Optional pulse oximetry monitoring is also available.
Modes include AutoSet and CPAP.
New AutoSet Response feature
ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm now allows for additional customisation of therapy with the new AutoSet Response feature, which offers all the benefits of the Enhanced AutoSet algorithm with gentler pressure increases for additional comfort.
Central sleep apnoea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection
The AirSense 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apnoeas and can also detect indications of Cheyne-Stokes respiration, so you can be confident that your patients are receiving appropriate therapy.
Improve patient management through remote monitoring
Thanks to the integrated remote communication capabilities of Air Solutions, AirView allows you to monitor and change your patients’ device settings remotely, without having to leave your desk. And it makes it easier to simplify workflows and collaborate more efficiently across the patient’s care network.
- AutoRamp™. This new feature with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, once the patient falls asleep, it increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partner.
- Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Built-in wireless connectivity enables you to monitor the patient, change settings and troubleshoot remotely.
- Expiratory pressure relief maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.
|AirSense 10 AutoSet|
|AutoSet for Her|
|Cheyne-Stokes respiration detection|
|Central Sleep Apnoea detection|
|AutoSet algorithm with AutoSet Response|
|AutoRamp with sleep onset detection|
|Advanced HumidAir technology (optional)|
|Enhanced Climate Control Auto (optional)|
|Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR™)|
|Built-in wireless connectivity|
|AirView/ EasyCare Online|
|AirView remote assist during trial|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) (Device and water tub)||116 mm x 225 mm x 150 mm|
|Air filter||Standard: Average arrestance: > 75% for ~7 micron dust
||Hypoallergenic: Efficiency: >98% for ~7-8 micron dust. >80% for ~0.5 micron dust.
|Aircraft use||Meets Federal Aviation Administration requirements for all phases of air travel.|
|Operating pressure range||4 to 20 cm H2O|
|Pressure level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Power level measured according to ISO 17510-1:2007 (CPAP mode):|
|SlimLine or Standard air tubing||34.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Sound (Declared dual-number noise emission values in accordance with ISO 4871:1996.)|
|Air tubing||ClimateLineTM Air||SlimLineTM||Standard|
|Length||2 m||1.8 m||2 m|
|Inner diameter||15 mm||15 mm||19 mm|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Complies with all EMC requirements according to IEC60601-1-2:2007 for residential, commercial and light industry environments. It is recommended that mobile communication devices be kept at least 1 m away.|
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local providers that distribute ResMed products.
Helping patients use devices
Devices and SD Cards
With its 300g and 14cm long, AirMini provides you with the same best-in-class therapy you’ve come to expect from ResMed - in a complete package that’s lifestyle-friendly.
Premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy device specifically designed for female patients.
The ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto is an auto-adjusting bilevel device that uses the comfort of both the AutoSet™ algorithm and Easy-Breathe waveform to treat sleep apnoea patients who require greater respiratory comfort.
Premium fixed-pressure therapy device.