Narval CC delivers clinical evidence
Narval CC™ packs custom-made comfort into a small, lightweight device, to make it easy for patients to be compliant and wear it regularly.
- Small and discreet, lightweight and strong, 86% of patients wear their Narval CC every night.1
- In a five-year ResMed ongoing clinical study, we found that patients used it on average 6.7 hours per night, and 6.7 nights per week.1
High compliance leads to high efficacy
- Narval CC successfully stops loud snoring in almost 80% of patients who use it.1
- Almost 80% of people who used Narval CC to fight their sleep apnoea — including those with more severe cases of OSA — saw their Apnoea-Hypopnea Index (AHI) decrease by more than 50%.1
- Some two-thirds (66%) of users saw their AHI levels not only decrease, but fall below 10 — meaning their OSA had all but disappeared.1
Better health for patients and their partners
- Two-thirds of Narval CC users who had been suffering from OSA stopped being tired during the day.1
- 9 out of 10 patients no longer disturb their partners with their snoring.1 Indeed, 84% of partners are satisfied and regain high-quality sleep.2
Greater satisfaction leads to long-term use
- 99% of people who use Narval CC are satisfied with their device.3
- 77% of those who’ve tried Narval CC are still using it today.2
Vecchierini MF &al. A custom-made mandibular repositioning device for obstructive sleep apnoea-hypopnoea syndrome: the ORCADES study. Sleep Med. 2016 Mar;19:131-40. doi: 10.1016. Two-year follow-up results.
This product may not be available in all countries.
More about Narval CC
Narval CC is a clinically-proven oral appliance that's custom-made for greater comfort and ...
ResMed has used every single innovation at its disposal to optimise the Narval CC oral appliance.
Narval CC packs custom-made comfort into a small, lightweight device, making it easy for ...
Almost all adults who snore can use Narval CC™; a specialist dentist will be able to confirm ...