- Interchangeable top plate to match the specific ResMed ventilator in use.
- In-built shelf for the ResMed Power Station, so the entire system can be transported on a single trolley.
- Stable and portable, with three lockable wheels on a stable five-wheel base.
- Optional support arm to keep air tubing away from the floor and reduce any 'pull' on the patient's mask or tracheotomy.
- Includes a basket to hold additional items.
This product may not be available in all countries.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local providers that distribute ResMed products.
Your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey requires constant maintenance. Learn how to clean and disinfect your patient’s accessories for optimal therapy.
Replacing tubing and filters
Proper maintenance of components is key to your patient’s sleep apnoea treatment journey. Here are our guidelines for replacing device filters and tubing for optimal therapy.
Improving patient comfort
Are you looking for ways to make your patient's therapy more comfortable? ResMed offers a range of accessories, from pillows to mask wraps, to enhance your patient's experience. Find out about ResMed's comfort accessories here.
The hospital trolley is designed to transport your patient's Astral 100 or Astral 150 life support ventilator around any hospital or clinical setting.