- Ideal during patient transportation and for hospital use, EtCO2 is a convenient alternative to invasive capnographic procedures.
- Monitoring your patient's CO2 so quickly and easily gives you the confidence and peace of mind to provide the right level of care in situations where every second counts.
- EtCO2 monitoring can assist in clinical insights into the patient's condition, including:
- How effectively their lungs are expelling CO2
- How efficiently their circulatory system is transporting CO2 to the lungs
- Detecting changes in CO2 production in the tissues
- Helping with a prognosis on cardiac arrest and checking the efficiency of cardiopulmonary resuscitation
This product may not be available in all countries.
How to buy
Please contact our Customer Service department for a list of local providers that distribute ResMed products.
Replacing tubing and filters
Improving patient comfort
The remote alarm II broadens the functionality of Stellar and Astral ventilator systems and enables the use of the device in both the hospital and home for patients who need closer monitoring.