The Narval CCTM Order Form
In order to custom-design and manufacturer a mandibular repositioning device (MRD) that precisely fits your patient, we need you to fill in the form on this page. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your patient’s bite registration in the desired protrusion.
- You can then request that the vertical dimension be reproduced as recorded in your submitted bite registration. If you choose this option, then the bite registration needs to be at least 4 mm thick. If ResMed needs to make a significant adjustment of the vertical dimension (2 mm), then you will be contacted before production starts.
- Alternatively, you can request that the vertical dimension be optimised. ResMed’s clinical research suggests the vertical dimension be minimised so as to ensure no posterior contact during advancement.
- Instead of a bite registration, you can choose to send measurements of the maximum comfortable protrusion.
Other required information
ResMed also requires information about:
- your patient’s dental particularities (broken teeth, teeth to protect, etc.)
- Design preferences for both the upper and lower splint
Finally, we need the impressions or plaster models. Please download and review our dental practitioner guide for detailed advice on taking the highest quality impressions possible.
- Download order form: For Italy | For the Netherlands | For Portugual | For Spain
- Download dental practitioner guide: For Italy | For the Netherlands (Deutsch) - For the Netherlands (English) | For Portugual | For the Rest of Europe
Should you have questions about this form, please contact your dental laboratory partner.
Please note that the form must be filled out in English or French.
More on how to order Narval CC
With a network of highly trained and accredited dental laboratory partners (DLPs) in over 10 ...