Mirage SwiftTM II
This product may not be available in all countries.
The ResMed Mirage SwiftTM II nasal pillows mask provides all the comfort and quality of the MirageTM nasal pillows system in an upgraded design. It's ideal for people who want a light, flexible sleep apnoea therapy option that provides a clear field of vision.
- Quiet. The mask's air vent quietly and gently directs air away from you and your partner.
- Light. The Mirage Swift II's lightweight design makes it easy to use and handle.
- Flexible. Four interchangeable tube positions (up, down, left or right) offer flexibility and more options to accommodate your preferred sleeping positions.
- Simple. It's simple to fit and remove, and fits a wide range of facial and nasal structures.
- Sized to fit. Each mask system comes with all three pillow sizes.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with sleep apnoea, ask your care provider about the Mirage Swift II. If you haven’t been diagnosed but think you may have sleep apnoea, learn more about next steps by contacting your doctor or sleep professional.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your physician, you can get your mask and device from your care provider. For a list of local care providers in your area, please contact us.
Representing the effective technology in sleep apnoea treatment, the AirFit P10 retains the performance and reliability of the popular Swift™ FX mask series, but it’s even quieter and lighter. A clinical study found that patients using the AirFit P10 sleep more than 40 minutes longer per night
ResMed's smallest mask yet, in a design created especially for women. The AirFit P10 for Her provides patients with the performance and reliability of the Swift FX for Her, and it's even quieter and lighter.