AirFitTM F10 for Her
This product may not be available in all countries.
The ResMed AirFitTM F10 for Her full face mask delivers the comfort and reliability patients have grown to trust in our traditional full face masks, but in a compact design. The AirFit F10 for Her is the female version of the AirFit F10 - featuring the same open design and performance in a smaller size range to accommodate female facial figures.
Your line of sight isn’t affected when you’re wearing it, so you can wear your glasses, read or watch TV in bed with your mask on. The AirFit F10 for Her is 15% lighter than the QuattroTM FX for Her and it’s our quietest compact mask in the CPAP full face mask category.1 In a recent study patients preferred the AirFit F10 to the market-leading compact CPAP full face mask in terms of seal, comfort and ease of use.1 With the AirFit F10, you can feel confident about consistently getting a good night’s sleep.
- Superior comfort. The AirFit F10 for Her is the lightest full face mask on the market, making it more comfortable to use on a daily basis. The Spring Air™ cushion is soft and fits comfortably on your face, while the SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for maximum comfort and fewer facial marks.
- Proven performance. The unique frame and headgear work together to provide superior stability and performance. In fact, a study revealed a unanimous preference by patients over the market-leading compact full face mask in terms of seal.1
- Ease of use. With just four parts, the AirFit F10 for Her is fast and easy to reassemble and clean.
- Ultra quiet. Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away from you and your partner — creating a quiet, peaceful sleeping environment.
- Built-in convenience. The quick-release elbow with side buttons allows you to easily detach the mask from the tubing, making it more convenient to get up during the night without removing your mask.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with sleep apnoea, ask your care provider about the AirFit F10 for Her. If you haven’t been diagnosed but think you may have sleep apnoea, learn more about next steps by contacting your doctor or sleep professional.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your physician, you can get your mask and device from your care provider. For a list of local care providers in your area, please contact us.
ResMed's AirFit F10 full face mask provides highly effective sleep apnoea treatment. It offers visual freedom, uncompromised comfort and superior performance.
ResMed's smallest mask yet, in a design created especially for women. The AirFit P10 for Her provides patients with the performance and reliability of the Swift FX for Her, and it's even quieter and lighter.
ResMed's AirFit N10 for Her compact nasal mask delivers effortless performance, comfort and visual freedom in a stylish, female-friendly design.