Mirage™ dual-wall cushion
- The sculpted inner wall provides support and stability.
- The thin outer membrane creates a comfortable seal.
- Air flowing between the two walls help you achieve a comfortable, stable seal without having to over-tighten the head gear.
Spring Air technology™ with a moving membrane
- Built-in elasticity in the cushion creates a "spring" effect, making the seal perform at its best.
- The cushion follows your unique facial contours and adapts to your movements during sleep; the moving membrane comfortably hugs the nasal bridge to minimize air leaking into your eyes.
- The cushion gently stretches around the jaw without losing the seal, which is ideal if your mouth opens (and you breathe through your mouth) while asleep.
Dual-wall nasal pillows
- The thin outer wall is soft and comfortable.
- The flexible inner wall creates a secure, stable seal.
- Airflow between the two walls gently inflates the pillows to softly seal across a wide range of nasal types.
- The pillows sit gently at the entrance of your nostrils and move independently of each other so they won’t come out of your nose or lose a seal as you move around during sleep.
- Gently directs air away from you (and your bed partner).
- Creates a quieter, more comfortable sleeping environment.
- Squeezing the tabs on either side of the elbow makes it easy to connect and disconnect the elbow from the frame with just one hand.
- For added convenience and ease-of-use, you can attach the tube to the elbow before attaching the elbow to the frame.
- Springs to life, ready to fit and wear.
- Made from soft, flexible and breathable material. It is kind to your face.
- The seamless design is more comfortable and reduces the chance of leaving any marks on your face.
- Headgear is made from soft, durable and long-lasting material.
- Air flows through the fabric so that it ‘breathes’, drawing moisture away from the skin for your comfort.
- An inflatable chamber in the cushion expands and contracts during therapy.
- The cushion moves independently of the mask frame to maintain a gentle, secure seal, and reduce the chance of a mask leak.
- If you move around a lot during sleep (i.e. you’re an "active" sleeper), the headgear works with you, accommodating your movements throughout the night.
- The head gear also follows the contours of your face, minimizing any pressure or discomfort.
- The clear gel layer provides comfort.
- The blue gel layer maintains support and stability.
- The cushion conforms to your unique facial contours for a comfortable fit.