This product may not be available in all countries.
Intelligent ventilation optimised for you
The Stellar 100 ventilator is equipped to help with your respiratory condition and keep your carbon dioxide levels steady both during your hospital stay and when you come home.
Stellar 100 is suitable for both adults and children (weighing down to as little as 13 kg) and can be fine-tuned by the clinician to suit your needs.
Intelligent technologies for comfort and support
Innovative technologies that can be personalised for you are built into the Stellar 100. They are designed to keep you comfortable and well ventilated day and night.
Small, quiet and robustly built to withstand everyday use, Stellar gives you the discreet mobility to continue with your daily activities with ease. With a range of battery and power options, plus custom-built accessories, you can move about with confidence.
- Efficacy and comfort features can be fine-tuned to assist with mask leak and help Stellar 100 to stay in sync with your breathing.
- Ramp and Ramp Down. To help ease you into a therapy session, the Ramp feature gradually and comfortably ramps the pressure up to your prescribed level; and to help ease you out of a therapy session, optional Ramp Down gradually reduces the pressure. An optional heated humidifier (H4i™) further promotes comfort.
- To keep you on the go, an internal battery provides two hours of continuous power.
- Other mobility options include external batteries, a DC-DC converter and a custom-built mobility bag.
- Intelligent ventilation is optimised through dual programs for day/night ventilation or rest/active periods.
- Optional oxygen integration up to 30 L/minute and extensive alarms to provide added assurance for your safety and care.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your physician, you can get your mask and device from your care provider. For a list of local care providers in your area, please contact us.
Setting up your equipment
Tips and guidelines to set up your therapy equipment correctly.
Following up on your treatment
With your therapy underway and equipment set up, the one last and important step of this journey is following up on your treatment. Here’s what you need to know.
Travelling with your equipment
All you need to know about travelling with your therapy equipment, from using a universal power supply to altitude adjustment.
A non-invasive ventilator with invasive capabilities designed for versatility – to suit a range of environments and for various respiratory patient types. Features iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) mode, intelligent Backup rate (iBR) and optional AutoEPAP.
The Astral 100 is a portable, lightweight life support ventilator that maximises mobility and functionality.
The Astral 150 is an advanced, lightweight life support ventilator that maximises mobility and functionality.