S9 VPAPTM ST-A with iVAPS
Protect every breath
This product may not be available in all countries.
The S9 VPAPTM ST-A with intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support (iVAPS) offers an intelligent option for noninvasive ventilation for patients. Learn more about iVAPS.
Evidence from a recent study conducted on patients naive to noninvasive ventilation indicated that when treated with iVAPS, they adhered to therapy for 60 minutes longer (per session) than when treated with standard pressure support (PS) modes.1
- Targets alveolar ventilation for stable gas exchange in a variety of breathing conditions
- Includes a Learn Targets mode to make it easier to set up with minimal respiratory expertise required
- Applies intelligent backup rate (iBR) only when needed, maximising spontaneous breathing while providing a safety net
- Includes Vsync leak compensation and TiControl™ to significantly improve patient-ventilator synchrony
What sets the S9 VPAP ST-A apart?
- High performance - pressures to 30 cm-H2O allow you to treat the full range of NIV patients with a small, portable device
- Paediatric clearance - cleared to treat paediatric patients weighing more than 13 kg+ (30 lb+) and available in a child-friendly design. iVAPS is cleared for patients weighing more than 30 kg+ (66 lb+)
- Added security - configurable audio and visual alarms
Seamless from hospital to home
For patients treated on ResMed's StellarTM in a hospital setting, ResMed VPAPTM devices provide a seamless transition to successful treatment in the home on proven ResMed technologies.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your physician, you can get your mask and device from your care provider. For a list of local care providers in your area, please contact us.
Setting up your equipment
Need help setting up your therapy system? Start here.
Following up on your treatment
Get the most out of your therapy by following up with your provider.
Travelling with your equipment
Portable and lightweight, ResMed’s therapy system makes it easy to travel.
S9 VPAP ST with iVAPS is an intelligent, personalised non-invasive ventilation device that provides the security of a back-up rate in hospital or at home.
S9 bilevel with backup rate provides exceptional patient-ventilator synchrony.
The S9 VPAP ST-A is a noninvasive ventilator that delivers advanced therapy management and monitoring.