AirSenseTM 10 AutoSetTM
This product may not be available in all countries.
Designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use, you can simply plug in the AirSenseTM 10 AutoSetTM device and press Start.
The AutoSet algorithm has been built on ResMed’s 25 years of delivering expertise in sleep therapy.
This self-adjusting device has an optional integrated humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube designed to optimise your comfort.
More efficient care
Built-in wireless connectivity enables you to opt-in to connect your device to ResMed’s new securely hosted cloud-based system, AirView™. Then your care provider can seamlessly and securely review your therapy data, adjust your device settings, check that your device is working properly and troubleshoot any issues to ensure you get the right treatment without delay.
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater comfort and then after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- A built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner.
- Simple and intuitive user interface provides feedback on your therapy every morning and it is easy for you to change comfort settings.
- Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- SmartStart™ feature begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology.
|AirSense 10 AutoSet|
|AutoSet for Her|
|AutoSet algorithm with AutoSet Response|
|AutoRamp with sleep onset detection|
|Advanced HumidAir technology (optional)|
|Enhanced Climate Control Auto (optional)|
|Built-in wireless connectivity|
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your physician, you can get your mask and device from your care provider. For a list of local care providers in your area, please contact us.
Setting up your equipment
Following up on your treatment
Travelling with your equipment
Premium fixed-pressure therapy device.