AirSenseTM 10 AutoSetTM for Her
This product may not be available in all countries.
Research shows that sleep apnoea in women is different to sleep apnoea in men.1,2 So it makes sense that your treatment should be different too. The AirSense™ 10 Autoset™ for Her device is part of the first complete sleep therapy solution tailored for women — combining cutting edge device technology with masks designed for women, giving you all you need for a great night’s sleep.
This self-adjusting device has an optional integrated humidifier and optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube designed to optimise your comfort.
Unique treatment for women
The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is based on ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm. It responds to female-specific characteristics of sleep apnoea and is tailored to meet the special sleep needs of women.
The AirFit™ for Her mask range helps make therapy comfortable, no matter which one you choose.
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater comfort and then after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- With no complicated settings or menus to navigate, simply press Start and you’re ready to go.
- Built- in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room.
- Easy-Breathe™ motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- SmartStart™ feature begins your therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask.
- Built-in wireless connectivity, enables you to consent to connect your device to ResMed’s new cloud-based system, AirView™. Then your care provider can review your therapy data, and if needed, adjust device settings or troubleshoot remotely so you get the right treatment without delay.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with Advanced HumidAir technology.
Valipour A, et al. Gender-related differences in symptoms of patients with suspected breathing disorders in sleep: a clinical population study using the sleep disorders questionnaire. Sleep 2007; 30(3): 312-9.
|AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her|
|AutoSet for Her|
|AutoSet algorithm with AutoSet Response|
|AutoRamp with sleep onset detection|
|Advanced HumidAir technology (optional)|
|Enhanced Climate Control Auto (optional)|
|Built-in wireless connectivity|
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your physician, you can get your mask and device from your care provider. For a list of local care providers in your area, please contact us.