ResMed is excited to introduce the new AirFit™ P10 – the company’s quietest CPAP mask yet!1
The AirFit P10 is a nasal pillows mask that delivers the same proven performance and reliability you’ve come to expect from the popular Swift™ FX mask series – but in a design that’s around 50% quieter and 50% lighter than that model.1
And that’s not all: A recent study found that more than 70% of patients preferred the AirFit P10 over previous masks for comfort and stability. That same study also found that people slept more than 40 minutes longer each night using AirFit P10 over the leading nasal pillows mask.2
Not only is the AirFit P10 ResMed’s quietest CPAP mask, it also offers a full range of features designed to make your sleep apnea therapy as comfortable as possible:
- The QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs air away from you and your partner.
- The QuickFit™ elastic headgear is auto-adjusting and simple to fit.
- Dual-wall nasal pillows seal on contact, and feature flexible trampoline action that gives you supreme comfort and freedom to move.
- The mask’s three-part simplicity means it’s fast and easy to assemble. And the one-piece frame and lightweight integrated flexi-tube let you move around without sacrificing the mask’s stability.
- Color-coded cushions make it easy to identify your size: pink (extra small), clear (small), gray (medium), and blue (large).
- ResMed Ref: D000-0201; eLB0798-206. Declared dual numbered noise emission values (with uncertainty 3dBA) in accordance with ISO 4871
- ResMed Clinical Study Comparing AirFit P10 to Swift FX FECS3. ResMed objective data (pressure, leak, average daily usage, AHI) collected from a sample size of 21 participants.
Ask your doctor or sleep specialist about the ResMed AirFit P10 today and experience this new level of quietness and comfort for yourself! For more information on the AirFit P10, visit ResMed.com.
This blog post contains general information about medical conditions and potential treatments. It is not medical advice. If you have any medical questions, please consult your doctor.