AutoSet CS-ATM PaceWaveTM
The AutoSet CS-A™ PaceWave™ is an adaptive servo-ventilator (ASV) with alarms, that is suitable for patients exhibiting central sleep apnoea (CSA), mixed sleep apnoea and periodic breathing, with or without obstructive sleep apnoea.
Our intelligent PaceWave technology continuously monitors your breathing with split-second accuracy and responds rapidly to stabilise your breathing and meet your specific needs. This unique technology also ensures very natural breathing patterns, providing you with greater comfort.
The AutoSet CS-A PaceWave is built on our award-winning S9 platform. It features Climate Control, to optimise humidification and protect you from uncomfortable side effects like dry mouth. Thanks to remarkably quiet Easy-Breathe technologies, you'll also enjoy a peaceful sleeping environment.
For additional peace of mind, the CS-A model features four alarm settings to alert your care team if you need extra attention.
- The Autoset CS-A PaceWave is easy to set up and operate. It looks like a discreet, elegant alarm clock and features straightforward menu options and user-friendly controls.
- To optimise your treatment, we have made it easy for your physician to access and analyse your treatment data on-screen, or download high-resolution, breath-by-breath data for deeper insight.
- The Autoset CS-A PaceWave offers a ramp functionality to help you comfortably transition into sleep.
- Our Pressure Support system adjusts automatically to provide exactly the amount of assistance you need. It lets you breathe naturally and spontaneously when that's possible, and steps up with extra support when you need it.
- Four alarm settings will alert your care team if your respiratory health requires special attention, allowing you to sleep easy.
How to buy
After receiving your official diagnosis from your physician, you can get your mask and device from your care provider. For a list of local care providers in your area, please contact us.
Devices and SD Cards
Viewing data from devices