- AirTouch™ UltraSoft™ memory foam cushion
- AcuCare™ series
- Mask systems (including mask frame, silicone cushion, headgear and tubing) – excluding Consumables and single-use devices
- Accessories – excluding Consumables and single-use devices
- SD cards
- USB modules and adapters
- Standard, SlimLine and ClimateLine tubing
- Flex-type finger pulse sensors
- Humidifier water tubs (non-reusable)
- Batteries for use in ResMed internal and external battery systems
- Clip-type finger pulse sensors
- NONIN Oximeter Reusable Soft Sensors
- CPAP and bilevel device data modules
- Oximeters and CPAP and bilevel device oximeter adapters
- Humidifiers and humidifier water tubs (reusable)
- Titration control devices
- DC/DC Converters
- Hospital trolleys
- Remote alarms
- CPAP, bilevel and ventilation devices (including external power supply units and excluding humidifier tubs)
- Battery accessories (including but not limited to DC cable, PSU adapter, coupler kit)
- Portable diagnostic/screening devices
What is not covered under the limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover:
a) any damage caused as a result of improper use, abuse, modification or alteration of the product;
b) repairs carried out by any service organisation that has not been expressly authorised by ResMed to perform such repairs;
c) any damage or contamination due to cigarette, pipe, cigar or other smoke; and
d) any damage caused by exposure to ozone, activated oxygen or other gasses.
This limited warranty is void on product sold, or resold, outside the region of original purchase. Limited warranty claims on defective product must be made by the initial consumer at the point of purchase or through sleepvantage as specified above.
This limited warranty is only available to the initial consumer. It is not transferable.
ResMed shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages claimed to have resulted from the sale, installation or use of any ResMed product.
How to make a claim
To make a claim under this warranty you should contact the ResMed Authorised Dealer from which you purchased your ResMed product or contact sleepvantage via phone on 1300 305 705 (AU) or 0800 737 633 (NZ) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All claims under this warranty must be accompanied by your original receipt.
- You will then need to deliver the ResMed product you claim is defective to the ResMed Authorised Dealer from which you purchased your ResMed product or your closest ResMed Authorised Dealer at your expense. A similar product will normally be lent to you by your ResMed Authorised Dealer while your product is assessed.
- The product you claim as defective must be delivered from the ResMed Authorised Dealer to the ResMed Service Centre within the relevant warranty period referred to above. ResMed will not be responsible for the cost of the transport of your ResMed product to the ResMed Service Centre. You must pay any necessary costs to the ResMed Authorised Dealer. If ResMed determines that your warranty claim is valid, we will return the repaired product, or a replacement product, to your ResMed Authorised Dealer at ResMed's expense.
- If ResMed determines that your warranty claim is valid you may claim any reasonable expenses you have incurred in making the claim by contacting sleepvantage via phone on 1300 305 705 (AUS) or 0800 737 633 (NZ), email: email@example.com, or posting to us at 1 Elizabeth Macarthur Drive, Bella Vista, NSW 2153 a claim in writing attaching original receipts for the expenses claimed.
- If ResMed determines that your warranty claim is not valid, we will notify your ResMed Authorised Dealer by providing a quotation of the cost of repair which may include cost of transport of returning your ResMed product back to your ResMed Authorised Dealer. Your ResMed Authorised Dealer will then contact you and you will have the option of taking up the quotation offer, valid for 30 days, or have your product returned unrepaired to your ResMed Authorised Dealer at ResMed's expense.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. For further information on your warranty rights, contact your local ResMed Authorised Dealer or ResMed sleepvantage.
If you are provided with a replacement or repaired product, the warranty continues to apply to the replacement or repaired device but does not continue beyond the original warranty period referred to above.
If you have any questions or would like the address of your nearest ResMed Authorised Dealer, please contact our friendly sleepvantage team.
Get free warranty extension
By signing up to ResMed's sleepvantage program you get the benefit of a 50% extended product warranty on all ResMed products that you register with us. The extended warranty is a 50% extension of this limited warranty. Your standard manufacturer's warranty msut be valid whilst you apply for the extended warranty. As soon as you buy a new ResMed mask, therapy device or humidifier tub, register it with sleepvantage so you can take advantage of your warranty extension.